Monday, November 1, 2010

The Fair The Wonderful Fair

Yesterday we had the school fair!   It was lovely and sunnyand there were s lot of people.  When I first got there I bumped into Lorie and off we zoomed looking for some where to start off at!  The first thing we did is we got our tickets.  Then off we trotted to the face painting. Lorie and I got a BAT at the face painting.  Then we queued up to get our nails done! We also found Georgia there.  We all got our nails painted sparkly.  Then we went around to the Hot Chips.  There ws a huge line and we finally got to the front of the line. YUM!!! Those chips are SCRUMDIDLEDOM!!! But deary me, they were so hot!  We gobbled those up! Then Lorie and I went to the white elephant and got pink and blue bracelets. Then I got a hot dog.  When we got our hot dogs we went to sit under a tree.  Then we went to get a spider just before my dad came to pick me up and we walked home.

OH......

WHAT A WONDERFUL FAIR!!!!!!!!!

By Zara  Room 4

No comments:

Post a Comment