Thursday, November 4, 2010

Athletics

On Friday it was athletics.The year 8 boys first went to the long jump. We got there jumps. I first went to the 2 row  on my next jump  I went into the three row and on my third I went back to the threes. I got 2nd place in the long jump. We next went to the 60 metre sprint. I came 2 in the first round. on the second round I came first and went into the finals. I came 4th on that sprint. Then we went to the Discus.When we got there on my first went very far and I went into the first place. Then I went down to 2nd place then 3rd then the 2 row. I had another turn and went to 1st place and got bet by a Tairei Beach Student.Then we went to the high jump. I only jumped the first one. Then I went to lunch. After lunch we went to shotput.When I chucked it; it went passed the one mark. then it was the relays I was the first person to run our team came 2nd.Then they announce who won the Dylan Cup. Lee Stream won the cup.
By Sam

1 comment:

  1. Sam, CONGRATULATIONS! You must have had a fantastic day. Great to see you writing on the blog!!!!! Have a fab weekend.

    ReplyDelete